Agency commission payable by the seller.
Maison de Maitre in the centre of quiet commingoise village set up on a hill with superb mountain views and lovely walks. Fully habitable, restored retaining original elements, exposed walls, original battered floors etc. Roofs completely overhauled. The attached barns and extra land offer plenty of potential for further development of interior and exterior living space. A scant hour's drive from Toulouse, the village is situated approximately midway and 10 minutes from the two market towns of Boulogne sur Gesse and L'Isle en Dodon each with all amenities offering suoermarkets, builder's merchants, butchers, bakers, banks, bars, cafes, restaurants, a lido. The lake at L'Isle en Dodon and Lac Gimone offer lake swimming, sailing and fishing.The Pyrenees are just over an hour away for mountain sports, winter skiing and summer hiking and picnics.
- Entrance Hall, wide, leading to upstairs, original terre-cuite floor, doors to kitchen, sitting room and rear barn
- Kitchen, original tiled floor, kitchen fireplace with wood fired cooker, used as woodburning stove in the winter.
- Scullery kitchen/larder, with dishwasher and kitchen sink.
- Downstairs bathroom with shower, basin and wc.
- Salon with fireplace, battered tiled floor, door to room, now used as storage, at one time the villagr shop
- Bedroom lll on half landing, double bedroom, wooden floors, exposed walls, window south to mountains.
- Landing, wide and light, wooden floors, window over garden.
- Bedroom ll large double with fireplace and woodburner.
- Bedroom l, large double
- Bathroom, with bath tub, basin and wc.
- Land of 2000 sqm, enclosed garden to the front, laid to lawn with mature mixed hedge, parking area to the side, barns to the rear with 2 further land parcels, plenty of room for swimming pool and a potager.
Mandat N° 11181. Honoraires à la charge du vendeur.
|Salle de bains||1|
|Epoque, année||1860 Ancien|
|État général||A rénover|
|Ouvertures||Bois, Simple vitrage|
|Cuisine||Partiellement équipée, Indépendante|