Les points forts :
Description. Maisons de Maitre 240m2 on the western edge of an active market town. Principle house with 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, studio apartment, garage, central heating. Once the local tannery, pretty outbuildings, the old stables. large garden, fruit orchard. Border of town, thus walking distance to all amenities yet privately placed.
- Grand Entrance Hall, 26m2 with stone tiled floor.
- Kitchen 22m2
- Dining room 24m2
- Sitting Room with fireplace 22m2
- Snug/study 17m2 leading to
- Self containerd studio appartment 33m2 with kitchen, shower room, studio room with fireplace, also seperate access from street and to garden at rear.
- Garage with first floor storage (original hay loft).
- Landing with window south, fitted cupboards, wooden floor, 26m2
- Bedroom l, 25m2, fireplace, wooden floor.
- Bedroom ll, 25m2, fireplace, wooden floor.
- Bedroom lll, 18m2, wooden floor
- Bedroom iV, 18m2 wooden floor.
- Attic, currently used as store, could create large bedroom and bathroom.15m2 into eaves
Outside - Garden and Cottage with garage
- Courtyard driveway, gardens and orchard, total 3209m2
- Pretty iron gates, vehicular and pedestrian from the road.
- Detatched outbuilding, - old stables and tannery, useful workshop, storage, studio space.
- Fruit Orchard.
|Salle de bains||1|
|Assainissement||Tout à l'égout|